To achieve SOA governance, enterprises put in place policies to ensure tasks are done by in accordance with best practices, architectural principles, government regulations, laws, and other determining factors. JaxView's policy based approach to SOA governance ensures and validates that assets and artifacts within the architecture are acting as expected and maintaining a certain level of quality.
JaxView used as a policy enforcement point provides
- Delivery of value to the stake holders.
- Provide compliance to standards and laws.
- Service change management.
- Ensuring quality of service.
JaxView: End-to-end SOA Governance
JaxView gives end-to-end control of all aspects of SOA Management and SOA Governance:
- Visibility: Complete visibility into Web service transactions
- Availability: Ensure the availability of critical Web services
- Security: Save time by centralizing SOA security enforcement
- Brokering: Control access and message flow
Cost-effective to Buy and Own
The return on investment from JaxView is not only in the cost of the product - which is significantly below comparable products - but in the total cost of ownership. You can get started with JaxView for less than $2000, with no need to buy expensive, time-consuming professional services. See our complete price list for more information.
How JaxView WorksJaxView was designed from the ground up to delivery straightforward deployment with low total cost of ownership. JaxView offers flexible deployment options to meet your specific SOA management needs:
- Gateway or proxy